If you're ready to discharge your home loan, you’ll need to give ME a call on 13 15 63 to obtain a discharge request form.
We’ll then email your form, including your unique discharge reference number, which you can fill out and send back with any necessary documentation.
Please note that requests for the form must come from you – brokers or third parties are unable to call us to request the form.
The turnaround time to complete the discharge of your home loan may take up to 21 business days from date that we receive the form. There is a discharge fee of $350 per security, and there may also be other government fees and charges depending on where you live. We will contact you if we require any further information.
If you're planning on your next move, or working towards investment mogul status, it's also a great chance to talk to our team about your options.

Book in a 1 on 1 session with ME
Did you find this page useful?
We're sorry, please tell us why?
Please leave your feedback before submitting.
Please note: This form is for website feedback, so enquiries won't reach our customer service team. If you need to get in touch, call or email us here.
Thanks for giving ME feedback.