If you’ve noticed a suspicious or incorrect transaction on your account, don’t delay: give us a call right away on 13 15 63 and explain the situation – we’ll do our best to get things sorted out.

Correcting a transaction

To fix a transaction that shouldn’t be on your card, you’ll also need to fill out an electronic transaction dispute form. (After you’ve called us to let us know about the suspicious activity, of course.)

Download the electronic transaction dispute form to correct a transaction.

  • Was this helpful?
  • Yes
  • No