If you’d prefer, we can discuss your request for hardship assistance with a nominated representative, such as a financial counsellor, advisor, community worker or solicitor. 

If you choose to use a financial counsellor or representative on your behalf, we will need you to provide us with a written authority signed by you authorising ME to speak with your representative on your behalf. The authority should include:

  • the full name, address and contact details (telephone or email) of your representative 

  • if the authorisation is ongoing or limited to a timeframe.

If you have any queries, please get in touch on 13 15 63

Did you find this page useful?
We're sorry, please tell us why?
Please leave your feedback before submitting.
Please note: This form is for website feedback, so enquiries won't reach our customer service team. If you need to get in touch, call or email us here.
Thanks for giving ME feedback.